Adding a Host
- Boot the new host from an install USB for the latest version of Proxmox
- Follow the install process with the defaults except for:
- Password: Root password from 1Password
- On install completion, make note of the IP listed
- In the UniFi console, locate that device and assign a fixed IP and a name
- Navigate to
https://<IP>:8006. Log in with the details from 1Password.
- Navigate to the repository list. Add the
No-Subscription repository and remove the
- Refresh the update list and install all pending updates
- Once complete, reboot the node
- From an existing node, copy cluster join information. Use it to join the new node to the cluster.